Saturday, November 3, 2007

Funny Story!

Moon Phase:
Fishing Time: 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Weather: Cold, clear, breezy, 40's

I recently went on a fishing trip to Strawberry Reservoir and forgot to bring the camera! The problem was that I forgot the camera on purpose! I have quietly been brewing up the idea about purchasing a new fishing boat. My father in-law just happens to sale the exact fishing boat that I want. I finally decided that if I was going to get serious about buying a boat that I better take one for a test run. John said that would be fine so I hurried to call my cousin phil to tag along. He said heck yea, so we were on our way! As you might have guessed I fell absolutely in love with the boat and was asking when I got home, where do I sign! Unfortunately cold feet left me reeling in my dream of someday owning a boat. The reason I forgot to take the camera is because of the evidence of the strange craft that everyone would wonder about me being on. Long story short, Phil and I caught many cutts all within the slot! He doubled me in the fish count, but I blame it on the fact that I spent a lot of time gleaming at every option on the boat! He probably sees it differently though! The boat was unbelievable and I want it bad, but I just have to make sure that all my ducks are in line before making a purchase of that magnitude! Oh well, it will happen someday! Hopefully sooner than later though!!!

No comments: