Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Devin Lands a Big One

Fishing Time: 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Weather:  T-90s

Moon Phase: New Moon

Location:  Hobble Creek Golf Course Pond

Best Baits: Curly tail grub tipped with worm

Who Went:  Alex Covili, Dylan Covili, Devin Duncan, Addison Duncan, Dayton Duncan

So, I wasn’t there to witness it, but I had to share a proud moment as a dad.  My family spent some time at our family cabin the last few days, but unfortunately work got in the way and I wasn’t able to make it.  Apparently, the kids snuck down to the golf course with rods in hand to try their luck on one of the golf course ponds.  Devin rigged up a curly tail grub tipped with a worm and landed a beauty of a brown trout.  I love the fact he knew how to rig up an effective bait and fish it with success.  Awesome job dude!

No comments: