Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Willard Bay Bugs Me "Literally"

Fishing Time: 6:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
Moon Phase: 26% Moon
Location: Willard Bay
Bait: I Tried Everything!
Who Went: Me
I Decided that since I work just down the road from Willard Bay I would give it a shot. I still haven't caught a wiper so its time to get it off my list of, fish not caught in Utah. The bugs were horribly thick and made it miserable as I tried to get my gear ready and haul my float tube to the lake. Once on the water the bugs were not to bad, but the fishing was. I didn't even get a bite. This has been the worst spring fishing I have ever had. I tried crankbaits, drop-shotting minnows, cut-bait under a bobber and curly tailed grubs in all sorts of colors. I did have a Rock Chuck friend that decided to follow me up and down the rocky bank as I fished. It was hard to get a good pic of the furry guy cause I was bobbing up and down in the waves. Hopefully this curse of bad fishing will end for me this year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us......

___________________
DyanaDevis
Apply now Nation wide cash