Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Day to Remember!

I bought a boat! I bought a boat! I bought a boat! I finally did it! After a long struggle of whether it was possible financially, Cari and I decided to go for it! Cari's dad helped to put a great deal together that we just couldn't resist! It was an absolute blizzard outside as we left the house to go buy it! We walked into Marine Max and there it was, the boat of my dreams! After all the boring and depressing financing talk was done it was time for me and Cari to throw on our new hats and take some pics by our new Tracker! Our first boat together is a 17.5 foot Tracker Targa. It has a 115 horsepower motor on the back and a Minn Kota 55 lb. thruster motor on the front. It comes with a fish finder and we got a sweet bimini top to escape the sun. I am excited for next year to spend as much time as possible utilizing our new toy!

No comments: