Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yet Another Utah Lake Quickie

Fishing Time: 6:30 to 7:30 pm
Weather:  breezy, clear, T-60s
Moon Phase:  61% Moon
Location:  Utah Lake (Saratoga Springs Harbor)
Bait:  Jig/trailer (brown/black/chartreuse)
Who Went:  Me
After the wind blew me off the lake last week I decided to give it another chance at the Saratoga Springs Harbor, hoping to find a few more bass.  I saw a young kid cleaning up on small crappie by fishing a jig under a bobber near some submerged brush on the south side of the marina.  It looked like a good place to take the kids for some fast action.  I only landed one bass.  It didn’t have the bloodied tail like I’ve been used to seeing, so I think the spawn may be dying down.  I missed one other hit, but that was it for the night.

1 comment:

fishingdudes said...

Fishing is a sport that is fun and tranquil if you do it by spending your time with your family, friends and with Mother Nature. For the Americans, fishing is considered as their favorite past-time.

Click Here