Friday, June 29, 2007

Quick Trip!

Moon Phase:
Fishing Time: 7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Weather: sunny, clear, 100's


It was the day before our big trip to Alaska and I had the day off to prepare so I decided to make a quick trip to none other than the I-80 Pond. I didn't stay long but it was a good trip none the less. I caught a ton of small bass with only this one coming in at around 15 inches.
I have never in my life fished at one location with as much consistency through out one summer than I have at the I-80 ponds, but it has been so much fun with the catch rate and the size of the bass that I have been catching that it has been well worth it. Not to mention the location is much closer than anywhere else!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was curious if you would be willing to tell me where the I-80 ponds are exactly. I just moved to SLC and I am looking for some bass fishing ina small pond. I can see some ponds on the map near I-80, are those the ones?

Thanks,
andy

Unknown said...

Is it the Kennecott Copper Corporation Pond?